Key Areas of Giving
Since 1959, Royal Farms has strived to give back to the community. Being a good corporate citizen remains a major part of our core value.
"We know we would not be where we are today, were it not for the efforts of our hard-working employees, and our suppliers, vendors, and our loyal customers. Thank you."
Charitable Giving in Honor of Ribbon Cuttings
Much of our charitable giving occurs during our Grand Opening ribbon cutting ceremonies, as our way to thank our new neighbors for the warm welcome we receive.
As the stores near completion we invite select local charitable organizations and their guests to be VIP guests at our ribbon cuttings and give them the opportunity to talk about the work their charities do for the community. We make these donations to a variety of organizations. Recent examples include:
Royal Farms Key Areas of Giving
- The Baltimore County Humane Society
- The Sarah's Hope Women's Shelter at Hannah Moore
- Philadelphia Montessori Charter
- Local Fire Companies
- Summit Park Elementary PTA
- Disabled American Veterans
- Toys for Tots
- Panther's Wrestling Association
Outside of our Ribbon Cuttings and Charitable Golf Outing, we have a few different directions in which we concentrate our donations. If requesting a contribution or donation, please ensure they fit into the following categories.
- Police and Fire Departments
- Military - Organizations that support active and retired
- Youth Sports Teams and Leagues (18 and under)
- Our logo on your uniform / Our banner on your field / in your facility
- Boy Scouts / Girls Scouts
- We're happy to host popcorn and cookie sales at our locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic
- Community Event - Donations of Beverages and / or Food