People of Rofo Rewards Contest
Would you like to be the face of Rofo Rewards and win a $100 gift card to Royal Farms? We are releasing our cool new app in early 2018 and to celebrate we want to feature YOU! See contest details below.
- Direct message or email firstname.lastname@example.org with you and your favorite Royal Farms Rewards item (ex: coffee, Rofo Rewards card (fuel), F’real, Krispy Kreme etc.)
- In a few words, complete this sentence “I love my Rofo Rewards because _____”
- Please include your first and last name and City, State
- Winners will get a $100 Gift Card and a professionally taken photo displayed on our fuel pumps and on our website.
- The promotion is valid at all participating Royal Farms stores in MD, DE, PA VA, and NJ. This promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Citizens and residents of Florida, New York and Rhode Island may not participate.
- No Purchase Necessary, and a purchase does not enhance chances of winning
- Beginning/ending dates, including time and time zone: November 28 - 12 pm EST to January 2nd 12 pm EST.
- Eligibility requirements: Must be 18 years of age and a RoFo card holder as of the time the prize is claimed. RoFo card is available without charge to anyone over the age of 18. Exclusion of employees of RF their families, agencies and representatives from participation, a general release of liability by all participants, and an agreement with the rules and acknowledgement that the decisions of the judges are final. All taxes relative to the prize package are the sole responsibility of the winner. No prize substitutions, assignments or transfers. No cash equivalents.
- The winners will be selected based on their ability to positively advocate our Rofo Rewards program through completing the sentence I love my Rofo Rewards because ____ and a picture displaying themselves and their favorite Rofo Rewards item. Creativity of approach and Royal Farms spirit will also be included in the winning criteria. The Royal Farms Director of Marketing will judge the contest. He has been in the industry for 41 years. He has held various management roles with several Supermarket and Convenience chains in the Eastern US and have served in my current capacity as Director of Marketing and Merchandising for Royal Farms since 2000.
- Publicity rights regarding use of Winner's information – winners consent to allow Royal Farms to use their likeness and name in announcements, advertisements, website, and public relations on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Winners must consent to picture being professionally taken and displayed with first name and statement on pump topper and website
RF shall not be liable to a winner for failure to supply the award or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God; any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid; equipment failure; terrorist acts; air raid; blackout; act of public enemy; earthquake; war (declared or undeclared); fire; flood; epidemic; explosion; unusually severe weather; hurricane; embargo; labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal); labor or material shortage; transportation interruption of any kind; work slow-down; civil disturbance; insurrection; riot; or any other cause beyond RF’s sole control.
- All submissions must be the original work of the entrant -reproducing, modifying, enhancing or altering a third party's pre-existing work does not qualify as an original work. It must not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to copyright. It must not have been published previously, used commercially, submitted to another competition or contest, or won any other award and it must not defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about any company or products.
- If a selected entrant: (i) cannot be contacted by email within fourteen (14) calendar days of selection or there is a return of any prior notification as undeliverable; or (ii) fails to return the contest documents within the specified time, then he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize, and the Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate entrant from among the remaining eligible entries.
- By entering the Contest and submitting an entry, each (i) grants to RF, in perpetuity, a non-exclusive, sub-licensable, royalty-free, fully paid, unlimited, worldwide license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit, create derivative works from or otherwise use his/her entry, in whole or in part, for advertising or promoting the Contest, or for any other commercial or non-commercial reason in any manner and in any medium now known or hereafter devised throughout the world; (ii) waives all rights in and to his/her entry in favor of RF; and (iii) agrees to release and hold harmless RF and each of its respective agents, employees, directors, successors, and assigns from and against any and all claims related to the entry, including, without limitation, claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action. Each entrant acknowledges that he/she will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for entries or for granting RF any of the rights set out in these Contest Rules.